With Valentine's Day just around the corner, I thought it would be fun to have a Valentine themed mani! Alright all you heart breakers, here are the directions to score the perfect Valentine's Day Mani!
1. Paint nails your fave red shade and let dry for at least one hour. I am using Uo Nail Polish in Cranberry.
2. Cut a 3 inch piece of washi or painter's tape and fold in half. Avoid other tapes as they are stickier and could peel off yout coat of polish. Cut out a half heart that is half the size of your nail.
3. Peel the tape apart and place on nail so that heart is centered on your nail.
4. Paint on a metallic or sparkly gold coat. I am using Essie in Good as Gold.
5. Slowly peel off the tape while the polish is still wet. This step is crucial to the polish to not dry onto the tape.
6. Add on a top coat and you are set to go break some hearts, girl!
P.S. Stay tuned this week for a SWEET giveaway!